Jason CoueY, bankruptcy attorney
Jason has practiced law in the Spokane area since 2003. He will provide you with quality bankruptcy representation for a fair and reasonable price. Based on the feedback from hundreds of past clients and 265+ Published Client Reviews, you can trust that the Law Office of Jason Couey will help you with your Chapter 7 Bankruptcy or Chapter 13 Bankruptcy case. Because, when life happens...the Law Office of Jason Couey can help!
EDUCATION & Degrees:
- A.A. degree from Spokane Falls Community College
- B.A. degree in Political Science (pre-law) from Washington State University
- J.D. degree from Gonzaga University School of Law
ASSOCIATIONS & ADMISSIONS:
- United States District Court, Eastern District of Washington
- Bankruptcy Bar Association, Eastern District of Washington
- Contract Attorney at Coyote Ridge Corrections Center
- Contract Attorney at Stafford Creek Corrections Center
Hiking, Snowboarding, Snowshoeing, Wild Mushroom Hunting, Reading, Music, Walking, Traveling, Actively Learning Spanish, etc.