JASON COUEY, ATTORNEY AT LAW: I have practiced law in the Spokane area since 2003. My goal is to provide my clients with quality bankruptcy representation for a fair and reasonable price. Based on the feedback from hundreds of past clients and over 265 Published Client Reviews, you can trust that the Law Office of Jason Couey will help you with either your Chapter 7 Bankruptcy or Chapter 13 Bankruptcy case. Because, when life happens...the Law Office of Jason Couey can help!
EDUCATION & Degrees:
- A.A. degree from Spokane Falls Community College
- B.A. degree in Political Science (pre-law) from Washington State University
- J.D. degree from Gonzaga University School of Law
ASSOCIATIONS & ADMISSIONS:
- United States District Court, Eastern District of Washington
- Bankruptcy Bar Association, Eastern District of Washington
- Contract Attorney at Coyote Ridge Corrections Center
- Contract Attorney at Stafford Creek Corrections Center
Hiking, Snowboarding, Snowshoeing, Wild Mushroom Hunting, Reading, Music, Walking, Traveling, and the list goes on.